Frozen Yogurt Banana Pops
Frozen Yogurt Banana Pops are a fun and healthy snack for the summer. Bananas are cut in half and then dipped in creamy yogurt. Top with your favorite toppings, then freeze. These frozen banana pops are a great summertime snack for when you want to beat the heat.
Servings: 8 popsicles
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 pint dairy-free plain or vanilla yogurt (or regular yogurt such as Greek yogurt if not dairy-free)
- toppings such as freeze-dried strawberries and sprinkles
Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
Peel the bananas and cut them in half. Insert a popsicle stick in the bottom of each banana and place it on the baking tray. Continue with all the bananas until you have 8 popsicles. Place the baking tray in the freeer and freeze the bananas for about 30 minutes.
Remove the bananas from the freezer and then dip them in the yogurt. Immediately after dipping the bananas in the yogurt, sprinkle on your desired toppings. Place the banana popsicles on the baking tray and freeze for an additional 10 minutes before enjoying.
- Strawberry Banana - Use strawberry yogurt (or plain or vanilla) and roll the yogurt in finely chopped freeze-dried strawberries.
- Chocolate Chips - roll the banana pop in mini chocolate chips
- Raspberries - use freeze-dried raspberries rather than freeze-dried strawberries
- Sprinkles - roll the frozen yogurt banana pop in rainbow sprinkles. This happens to be my daughter's favorite! Try themed sprinkles such as red, white, and blue for a festive snack or dessert.
- Toasted crushed nuts or toasted coconut flakes - roll the yogurt-dipped banana in your favorite chopped nuts or toasted coconut flakes.
- Peanut butter - drizzle softened peanut butter or your favorite nut butter over the frozen yogurt.
Serving: 1popsicle | Calories: 102.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.6g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 0.9g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 39.6mg | Potassium: 340.8mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 15.4g | Vitamin A: 63.2IU | Vitamin C: 5.6mg | Calcium: 104.1mg | Iron: 0.2mg