This Grain-Free Granola recipe comes together in one bowl and bakes for less than 30 minutes in the oven. It's crunchy, nutty and naturally sweetened with maple syrup. I love to add it to dairy-free yogurt for when I'm in a hurry in the morning or to munch on all by itself!
This is one of my favorite recipes to make and have on hand at all times. Sometimes I'll make a double batch and stick a full large mason jar in my car for snacking emergencies. I like being able to offer my kids a healthy snack rather than being unprepared and buying a mediocre snack at the grocery store.
A couple notes about Grain-Free Granola:
Let's talk about substituting different nuts and seeds:
One great thing about this granola is how versatile you can be with the ingredients. Substituting different nuts and seeds to customize it to your liking is super easy. I typically have an assortment of nuts and seeds in my pantry, but once in a while I will run out of pumpkin seeds or cashews. If that happens, I'll use walnuts or pecans instead. The flavor changes slightly but it still tastes delicious!
Looking for another grain-free granola recipe? Make sure to try my Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Granola!
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup cashew pieces
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Spread the granola mixture onto a parchment paper lined baking tray
- Bake for 15 minutes and then stir the granola
- Place bake in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes
- Allow the granola to cool completely before enjoying with fresh fruit, yogurt, or nut milk
I love the grain free granola! I always have a batch made up and on hand. One of my favorite ways to eat it is as a topping on my sweet potato brownies. Thanks Laura.
Sweet potato brownies!? That sounds so delicious! So glad you liked the granola!