I have compiled the best healthy pumpkin recipes to prepare you for fall! All the recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free and include recipes such as pumpkin cold brew, pumpkin pie energy bites, and pumpkin chili.
Some links may be affiliate links. I may get paid if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these. If you do decide to buy, thank you! Your purchase allows me to continue sharing healthy and delicious recipes!
Happy pumpkin season! As much as I love summer and want to extend it for a little longer, I am so ready for all the warming and comforting foods that fall offers. Especially pumpkin!
I compiled some of my favorite pumpkin recipes to share with you. They range from healthy pumpkin oatmeal bake and pumpkin hummus to classic pumpkin bars. All the recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free, and even some vegan options.
Tips and tricks for success
- Use canned pumpkin, not canned pumpkin pie mix. Buy my favorite canned pumpkin here.
- Here is my favorite store-bought pumpkin pie spice blend. If you have the spices in your pantry, you can make it using this tried and true recipe from one of my favorite food blogs.
The best pumpkin breakfast recipes
The best pumpkin snack recipes
The best savory pumpkin recipes
The best pumpkin dessert recipes
More recipes to try
- Paleo Chicken Pad Thai
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Sweet & Sour Beef Meatballs
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Root Vegetable Salad with Maple Cumin Vinaigrette