Strawberry Ice Cream is smooth, creamy and full of fresh strawberry flavor. The ingredients for this ice cream is coconut milk, sweetened with maple syrup and real strawberries, nothing artifical!
It's my husbands 36th birthday today! Garrett LOVED Haagen Diaz Strawberry Ice Cream when he was growing up so I wanted to make this for his birthday. I recently bought an ice cream maker and thought it was the perfect first recipe to try out!
A couple notes about Strawberry Ice Cream:
What if I don't have an ice cream maker?
There are two ways to make this ice cream. The first method is in an ice cream maker and the second is the "freeze and stir" method. If you are going to make this without an ice cream maker, mix all the ingredients together in a freezer safe bowl and place in the freezer then stir every 30 minutes until completely frozen.
What type of ice cream maker do you use?
I use this 2-quart Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. It's honestly so easy to use and cleaning up is even easier.
SAVE TO PINTEREST!
Looking for more dessert ideas? Make sure to check out these recipes:
Dairy-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, chopped
- Place the 2 cups of frozen strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth
- Add the coconut milk, frozen strawberry puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to an ice cream maker and turn on according to the ice cream maker instructions. Mine takes about 30 minutes to freeze
- Once frozen, chop the 1 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries and then fold into the ice cream. Place in a freezer safe container and keep frozen utnil ready to enjoy!
Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.
Love Chef Laura, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com