Frozen Yogurt Bars are a healthy snack the entire family will enjoy. Made with dairy-free yogurt, these bars are sugar-free and naturally sweetened with fresh fruit. Add your favorite yogurt toppings then store in the freezer to have a delicious and healthy snack on hand.
Some links may be affiliate links. I may get paid if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these. If you do decide to buy, thank you! Your purchase allows me to continue sharing healthy and delicious recipes!
How to make this recipe
- The first step to making frozen yogurt bars is to take some dairy-free yogurt and spread out on a parchment paper-lined baking tray until ¼ of an inch thick.
- Second, sprinkled your favorite yogurt toppings on top then the yogurt is placed in the freezer until frozen.
- Once the yogurt is frozen, cut it into pieces and enjoy! Leftovers can be stored in a freezer-safe container and then a bar or two can be taken out to be enjoyed as a healthy snack.
Toppings for frozen yogurt bark
Of course, you do not need to make these bars with fresh raspberries and toasted coconut. Think of your favorite yogurt toppings and add those. Sprinkle seeds and nuts on top. Finish with fresh fruit such as berries. Even nut butter swirled on top will be a great addition.
My favorite yogurt bar toppings
- fresh raspberries and toasted coconut
- blueberries and roasted pumpkin seeds
- lemon zest with fresh blackberries
- sprinkle with chia seeds and flaxseeds
- bee pollen and fresh-cut strawberries
- grain-free granola like Purely Elizabeth
- white mulberries and roasted pumpkin seeds
How to make frozen yogurt bars sweeter
I personally love the sweetness that the fresh fruit adds to these bars. There is a nice contrast between plain yogurt and fruit. If you want something a bit sweeter, add a tablespoon or two of maple syrup. If you want them to be sweet and sugar-free, add a few drops of stevia. Another option is to buy a flavored yogurt. Yogurts other than plain typically have some sort of sweetener in them.
Store leftover frozen yogurt bars in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a month.
Looking for more snack recipes? Try these Cherry Pie Laura Bars, Lemon Poppyseed Bites, and Pomegranate Orange Chia Seed Pudding.
Frozen Yogurt Bars
- 2 5.3 ounce containers dairy free unsweetened yogurt (like CoYo yogurt)
- 1 cup fresh fruit like raspberries
- 2-3 tbsp toasted coconut
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Scoop the dairy free yogurt from the container right onto the paper. Spread out with a spoon until ¼ of an inch thick
- Add your favorite toppings on top of the yogurt and then place the baking tray in the freezer to freeze for one hour
- Once frozen, cut and enjoy. Place leftovers in a freezer safe container and store in the freezer
Leave a Reply