Enjoying a Maple Tahini Latte first thing in the morning will be your favorite way to wake up. It's sweet, nutty, and so creamy!
Some links may be affiliate links. I may get paid if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these. If you do decide to buy, thank you! Your purchase allows me to continue sharing healthy and delicious recipes!
How to make this recipe
- Pour the brewed coffee into a coffee cup.
- Place the plant-based milk, maple syrup, tahini, and vanilla extract into a small saucepan and gently heat on the stovetop. Use a frother or whisk and mix the ingredients until foamy.
- Pour the frothed milk over the hot coffee. Sprinkle with some cinnamon and enjoy!
- TIP: If you enjoy CBD oil, I love adding Nuvita CBD oil into the milk for a relaxing morning latte.
Plant based milk
I love this recipe using full-fat coconut milk. The coconut milk makes the latte so thick and creamy; I love it! If you have another milk that you enjoy more than coconut milk, use it! Any plant-based milk, even cow milk, will work in place of the coconut.
Equipment you will need
- Handheld milk frother
- OR an electric frother
- French press coffee maker This is the one I have and use every day. We have had it for over 5 years and I won't anything else for brewing coffee!
- OR auto-drip coffee maker
- Organic smooth tahini
Maple Tahini Latte
- 8 oz fresh brewed coffee (brewed however you enjoy. French press is my favorite)
- ¼ cup plant-based milk (I enjoy full-fat coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp tahini
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pour the hot coffee into a mug. Place the plant-based milk, maple syrup, tahini, and vanilla extract in a small sauce pan and gently heat.
- Once warm, use a whisk or a milk frother to combine the ingredients and to create some foam. Pour over top of the coffee and enjoy!